We are hiring for 2019!
Unique opportunity for a motivated physiotherapist interested in developing their skills, to join our awesome team (commencement early 2019). We are a vibrant, busy musculoskeletal clinic with all staff having post-graduate experience in their areas of interest and a passion for quality patient care.
This opportunity will allow you to advance your quality musculoskeletal physiotherapy skills as well as develop skills in your chosen niche. You will treat a range of wonderful people from elite athletes to family members of all generations. We treat the whole person, not just their pain. Our attached gym and fitness studio allow complete rehabilitation and wellness programmes.
Avenues Physio-Fitness has an outstanding reputation within the Tauranga region, with many clients travelling a long-distance to see our dedicated and experienced team. We consist of five physiotherapists with post-graduate qualifications. Avenues Physio-Fitness offers clinical Pilates, Yoga, strength and conditioning classes, hydrotherapy, acupuncture, sports and paediatric physiotherapy. We also have a respiratory physiotherapist and dietitian offering regular clinics. Our caseload grows every week, hence the requirement that we need you!
You will have a supportive team beside you to mentor and assist in your professional development along with a generous CPD allowance. We will provide weekly one-on-one mentoring and development for as long as required.
· Fun, energetic NZ registered physiotherapist with a desire to progress their clinical skills
· Outstanding time management and written communication skills
· Great at working within a team
· Interest in developing Pilates knowledge
· Passionate about patient care and thorough rehabilitation principals
· Available for start early 2019 (start date negotiable).
· Generous CPD yearly allowance
· Unlimited attendance at Pilates, Yoga and Fitness classes
· Weekly one-on-one mentoring and regular team support
· Long appointment times of up to 1 hour
· Excellent remuneration with retainer available
· Live close to our beautiful beaches, the mount, surfing, mountain biking etc in our ever expanding city.
· We will also consider part time (minimum 20 hours per week) if required.
If you feel like this opportunity is for you please contact Claire email@example.com with your CV and application letter by 1st October.