Opportunities with Avenues Physio-Fitness
Avenues Physio-Fitness welcomes expressions of interest from individuals interested in working with our team. Below we will post any current job opportunities or upcoming Locum requests.
Full time Physiotherapist
- Do you want to put your patients in the centre of their rehabilitation, encourage active partnership and have time to provide quality of care?
- Do you deserve fair remuneration for your physiotherapy skills?
- Are you looking for autonomous work within a team of physiotherapists who passionately deliver patient centred-care?
Avenues Physio-Fitness’ staff are undoubtedly it’s best asset. We are in search of a passionate new team member to join our close-knit group of therapists. This opportunity will allow you to advance your quality musculoskeletal physiotherapy skills as well as develop skills in your chosen niche. You will treat a range of athletes from beginners to elite and all ages from young to old. We treat the whole person, not just their pain. Avenues Physio-Fitness offers clinical Pilates, Yoga, strength and conditioning classes, hydrotherapy, acupuncture, sports, paediatric physiotherapy and a Bradcliff breathing therapist. Our attached exercise and fitness studio and close links with various IDT members allow complete rehabilitation and great work satisfaction. Our caseload grows every week; hence we need you!
Avenues Physio-Fitness has an outstanding reputation within the sunny Tauranga region, with many clients travelling a long-distance to see our dedicated and experienced team. We are a vibrant, busy musculoskeletal clinic with many staff having post-graduate experience in their areas of interest and a passion for quality patient care. You will have a supportive team beside you to mentor and assist in your professional development.
Finally, after work, enjoy the sunniest region in NZ (as of 2021). Our clinic is only 10 minutes’ drive from the beautiful Mount Manganui Beach, mountain biking, surfing, tramping and various other outdoor pursuits.
- Fun, energetic NZ registered physiotherapist with a desire to progress their clinical skills
- 3+ years experience with a desire to pursue post-graduate studies or advance your career in your choice niche.
- Outstanding time management and written communication skills
- Great at working within a team
- Passionate about patient care and thorough rehabilitation principals
- One-on-one mentoring and regular team support
- Flexible appointment times of up to 1 hour to suit the patient’s needs
- Excellent remuneration with retainer available
- Generous CPD yearly allowance
- Unlimited attendance at Pilates, Yoga and Fitness classes
- We will also consider part time (minimum 20 hours per week) if required.
If you feel like this opportunity is for you, please contact Claire email@example.com with your CV and application letter by 8th April.